We are looking to spotlight an Atlanta-based small or mid-sized business for the YouTube version of the Social Media Makeover Forum.
We launched our inaugural in-person Forum on November 8th. (Check out the companies that were previously featured.)
We are seeking companies who are grappling with how to take their social engagement to the next level and need help in redirecting their efforts, recalibrating their strategy and regaining momentum.
If your small business is interested, please fill out this online application.
We are planning to tape the in-studio session in January. The multiple segment makeover will include an exploration of your current social engagement strategy to discover what is working, what is not working and why. We then will then tape 2 or 3 segments with social media experts from leading brands who will offer advice on how to take your social media to the next level.
LISTEN Interactive is working with vLink Solutions - a video production company helping companies increase their search engine rankings, website effectiveness and customer conversion rates.
In the spirit of open, authentic discussion, companies selected for a makeover will be expected to candidly share their experiences – positive and negative. They will not be asked to share proprietary or competitively sensitive information. Companies from all industries are eligible.
- You must be a small or mid-sized business
- You must have a differentiated marketing team or designated marketing staff member
- Your company must be using social media for at least a year
- You must be willing to share your social media objectives and reveal what works and doesn’t
- You must have a company representative comfortable speaking on camera